- Call us: 1801-250-0118
Oquirrh Mountain Inn is located on the west side of the beautiful Oquirrh Mountain range – directly off Exit 99 on I-80 in Lake Point, Utah near the Great Salt Lake. Our hotel is a great stop for those traveling as well as working in the area. We are conveniently located near the Great Salt Lake, Ritchie Brothers Auction, Utah Motorsports Park, Rio Tinto Kennecott Copper Refinery/Smelter, a gateway to the Salt Flats, or just a relaxing stop for travelers heading east to Salt Lake or west to the Utah/Nevada border. You will enjoy a good night’s rest, great hospitality, and beautiful views of the surrounding Oquirrh Mountain range – along with stunning sunsets over the Great Salt Lake. We have a large parking area for trucks, busses, RV’s, cars, trailers and more – along with plenty of space to turn around when driving a big load. We offer a frequent stay program – stay ten (10) nights and get one (1) night free.
- Check-In: 3:00pm // Check-Out: 11:00am
- Phone: 801-250-0118
- Fax: 801-250-0119
- Breakfast: 6:00am to 9:00am daily
- Smoking Policy
Building A – Smoking Rooms Available
Building B – 100% Non-Smoking
- In accordance with Utah Clean Air Act – Smoking/Vaping is prohibited within 25′ of the building and all guest room door entrances/windows.
- Pet Friendly*
Pets are allowed on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80-pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc.) may be accepted at the hotel’s discretion. Please contact the hotel for current pet rates.
Due to COVID-19 some amenities may be modified and/or not be available based on state/local health requirements as well as the recommendations of the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA).
- Free Wi-Fi – available in guest rooms and all public areas
- Pet-Friendly Hotel*
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Business Center – complimentary desktop computer usage and printing
- Truck, Bus and RV Parking
- Ice/Vending* Machines
Double Queen Rooms
-“kitchenette” area complete with the staging of cooktop and pans
Double Queen Rooms
King Accesible Room
King Accesible Room
NEARBY AREA ATTRACTIONS
May we suggest our Top 10 Things to Do in Tooele County while visiting the area.
- 1. Go-Kart Racing @ Utah Motorsports Park
- 2. Skydiving @ Skydive Utah (Erda)
- 3. Scuba diving in the Utah desert at Bonneville Seabase
- 4. Hiking or ATVing on many of our great trails
- 5. Go back in time and see a Drive-In Movie at the Motor-Vu (seasonal in Erda)
- 6. Take an afternoon to go see the majestic Wild Horses in person
- 7. Golf at one of our local golf courses (Oquirrh Hills GC, Stansbury GC)
- 8. Check out the stars at Stansbury Observatory
- 9. Visit an old Mining Town or float in the Great Salt Lake
- 10. See the world’s largest open pit copper mine at the Kennecott Copper Overlook (seasonal access thru Middle Canyon in Tooele)
Benjamin Q@723benjaminq Read More
Overall the Oquirrh Inn had an amazing quality experience , the rooms are furnished nicely and the customer service lady , Ally, displayed very fine customer service skills . I would highly this establishment
Rosie P@rosiep1961 Read More
The room is very clean. The staff is super friendly. Colleen at the front desk even gave me the history of a local landmark I visited. The only downside is they don’t have a pool. I’d stay here again if I’m in the area.
Elizabeth N@elizabethn497 Read More
Initially I wanted a place with a pool, but then realized it was going to be something like $30 more to stay at a nearby place that would give me (probably frustratingly time-Limited) pool access. Boy, am I glad I stayed here instead!
Mike D@mikedW4210TK Read More
Have been driving professionally since 1964. Believe I am objective; will readily express what I see as “wrong,” as well as, what is “right.” Ended up having to do a 4 day layover. Parked at the Lake Point Flying J my 1st night. Went over to Oquirrh Mountain the next morning and talked to a few customers and staff. Checked in for 2 days. Exceptionally clean, comfortable and quiet rooms. Room had everything I needed. Even ironed some clothes. Pleasant, friendly and helpful staff and neighbors. Nice breakfast setup and better than decent coffee. If you need a relaxing, satisfying break from the road, treat yourself to a stay here. Doubt you will have any regets. I will for sure be back.